Hennessy demo track

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...

Kane the MOD

Grey haired Boom Bap Rap Dad
Battle Points: 6
Hey what's good,

I got some great feedback for my last track "Profound" which I will rerecord at some point.

Here another track of mine I will schedule for release. Of course the track is dead serious as I really love Hennessy.

Disclaimer: I didn't make the beat.

So, let me know what you think.

hosie

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 9
Not feeling the beat. Vocals need some high pass filtering, too much harsh / high frequencies and they're way too loud. Sounds like a clean vocal recording so should be an easy fix. A little release on it too as they cut off too sharp and it sticks out because of how loud the vocals are and the filtering.

Last edited:

Kane the MOD

Grey haired Boom Bap Rap Dad
Battle Points: 6
Not feeling a beat. Vocals need some high pass filtering, too much harsh / high frequencies and they're way too loud. Sounds like a clean vocal recording so should be an easy fix. A little release on it too as they cut off too sharp and it sticks out because of how loud the vocals are and the filtering.
Appreciate you taking the time for the feedback.

I guess I should spend more time on mixing than drinking Henny...

Wesbeats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 167
Hey what's good,

I got some great feedback for my last track "Profound" which I will rerecord at some point.

Here another track of mine I will schedule for release. Of course the track is dead serious as I really love Hennessy.

Disclaimer: I didn't make the beat.

So, let me know what you think.

it sounded pretty good on my end bro. you getting better fs..I'm not no pro mixer though . cant wait to hear more from you