Hello all! I'm Autosun :)

Autosun

Yo friendly friends. I'm Autosun. Las Vegas based. Just recently started my venture into hip hop after spending the better part of the past decade making House and EDM. This will be the first time since I've begun producing that I've legitimately joined a forum, and I definitely plan on maintaining an active reputation! Musically, I've had quality success under the name "ZZL" as well as "Autosun". Some nice blog support and label signings :p Anyways, stoked to meet my fellow artists and learn all that I can from you guys. Thanks for having me!

My music can be found here , and here

Last edited:
Hey there. Welcome to the forum. I’m new here too but getting a feel for it. If you ever feel like collaborating on something let me know. I also like to do house and edm. Anyway hope all is good for you

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Autosun and what blogs and label?

Autosun

Welcome to the ILL! What made you transition to Hip Hop?

I tend to follow whatever I'm listening to a lot currently. My love for EDM faded and my love for some conscious hip hop grew, so I think I'm going that route! Awesome tight knit community you got here man, will def be hopping on some battles

Welcome @Autosun and what blogs and label?

Mainly EDM stuff! Biggest thus far would prob be my track Pour with First Edition from Artist Intelligence Agency. Blogs include Dancing Astronaut, Stereofox, AcidTedBlog and DUMMY with my next track. Nothing overly huge but some nice props! Idk if you guys know about SubmitHub.Com, but it's an awesome place for feedback and potential blog support.