headliner.fm - artist/band promotion exchange

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Check this out, I came across this late night
It's a cross-promotion site for likeminded artists to promote each other. I would explain in text but here's a video instead. lol (sorry to those that might be at work and can't see videos)

I like that its based on the social networks like twitter, facebook and myspace. Cause if some artist or group starts promoting people just to get "band bucks" cause if you promote any ol' crap, you'll probably lose your fans, or at least they probably lose trust in you. (If you haven't watch the video yet, band bucks is the websites 'currency' that allows you to request promotion from others)

Join up, through my referral. Give me band bucks! (http://headliner.fm/exchange/ref/26441)
Oh yea, you can get BB for referring people to join.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
This is a great idea. IllStars can be used as the same type of tool but the difference imo...is incentives (band bucks) and promotion (the video we just watched). I think Fade could use this and even take it up a level or two with his + our own ideas, but it's all about promoting and becoming "the buzz". We all can clearly see how much potential this has, we just need to convert that potential over into what we are doing at IllStars/Illmuzik. It has to start with us though, we have got to take ish up a notch and stop being complacent where we are at. There is sooo much talent at Illmuzik, we just need to get busy and make it work. Just my 2 cents.

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yea, I agree with not being just fine with where things are at and pushing for better things. But I still think both would help a lot. Like you don't just have one social network most are on pretty much all the popular ones even with multiple profiles.

On a related note, why are the 'like' buttons not on illstars @MisterFade ?
We demand like buttons!

But really though, small like button and small tweet button next to posted songs and profiles, that would be grand.

edit: I JUST clicked on a song and seen a 'share' button. haha wow