Having problem with audio

Hey whats up guys? I'm having a problem with my tracks after I bounce them from FL Studio. I've noticed that whenever I bounce them and listen to them again in Windows Media Player, that it sounds muffled and nothing like the project in FL Studio. I know this can be because I am using Asio4All sound driver in FL and my primary sound driver sucks, but if that's the case wouldn't it make EVERYONES track sound muffled like mine if I listen to it with my primary sound driver? Because it doesn't. My boys send my clips of their beats all the time and they sound real crisp like mine does in FL and I'm listening to it without Asio. I know one thing that takes away that muffled sound and it's the "loudness equalization" or something like that setting in the playback devices and enhancements tab when you right click the sound icon on my PC. Even though it takes it away that doesn't really answer my question of "Why does everyone elses sound crisp and clean and not muffled even if the loudness equalization is enabled?"

I'm stumped.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I don't use FL Studio but maybe it's just the export settings? Also, asio4all is okay but I don't recommend it. It always seemed to cause me more trouble than help. Is there a reason why you need it?

I don't use FL Studio but maybe it's just the export settings? Also, asio4all is okay but I don't recommend it. It always seemed to cause me more trouble than help. Is there a reason why you need it?

I just use Asio4ALL because my primary sound driver is trash. I don't have a really nice set up I've just been messing around with music but am really getting into it heavy. I'm going to mess around a bit with my export settings though.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I would assume that it's something in the FL settings, but if it's not then it could be something with asio. Maybe the sample rate?

members online