Happy 404 Day!

V.J. Retro

The silent beat assassin
To all the beatmakers out there rocking out with their 404s...

Attachments

• PXL_20220831_221433643.jpg
    PXL_20220831_221433643.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 35

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Where @V.J. Retro can I listen to what you’ve done on the 404? Is that a Moog in the background covered? Side thought: youse a sexy MF.

V.J. Retro

The silent beat assassin
Where @V.J. Retro can I listen to what you’ve done on the 404? Is that a Moog in the background covered? Side thought: youse a sexy MF.

Here are the videos so far. I used other equipment but haven't yet filmed myself using the SP404 solo except on Instagram.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Nice videos! I didn't know you had a channel. I just subscribed.

I've always wanted to mess with the 404 because of the simplicity of it and just having numbers to mess with when chopping, but I know the new version has an actual waveform editor. What's the difference been like for you?

V.J. Retro

The silent beat assassin
Nice videos! I didn't know you had a channel. I just subscribed.

I've always wanted to mess with the 404 because of the simplicity of it and just having numbers to mess with when chopping, but I know the new version has an actual waveform editor. What's the difference been like for you?
Thanks Fade,
The only difference I've seen with the new version is that you to hear apreview of the samples saved in an SD card before you assign them to a pad which has been super helpful for me.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Thanks Fade,
The only difference I've seen with the new version is that you to hear apreview of the samples saved in an SD card before you assign them to a pad which has been super helpful for me.
It just reminds me of when I had the Akai S20 and it was so simple to use but it forced me to be creative. I've seen some old 404's for sale but nowadays people want too much for them!

V.J. Retro

The silent beat assassin
It just reminds me of when I had the Akai S20 and it was so simple to use but it forced me to be creative. I've seen some old 404's for sale but nowadays people want too much for them!
I know w
Can we listen to what you've done on your setup?
Yep. It's all on my YouTube page.

members online