GZA Concert

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
What everyone,

Yooo, i finally am going to be able to go see GZA, one of my favorite artists of all time. And its only costin 18 bucks, concert is comin up on May 19, if anyone lives around New Haven Connecticut you should def go, ill let u know how it is, i cant wait

Anyone see him yet?>??? Im wondering how he'll do live

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I don't know how he'll be today, but I saw him back in '96/'97 right when Liquid Swords came out, very dope show.

He was with Killah Priest and a few other guys, did most of his songs and then said he wanted to see a battle so he picked a few local MC's from the crowd to get up and battle, it was interesting that he would do something like that, but overall the show was really good and there was TONS of security! LOL good show that night.

T

The Bastard

Damn I Didnt Know Gza Was On Tour, I Better Check Up On Hat, I Remember When I Seen Masta Killa In Boston He Called Out A Few Breakers From The Crowd To Breakdance Durin A Showew

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Yo I just got back it this was the sickest concert Iv'e ever been too. Cannibal Ox and J Live were there too. The concert was just amazing, GZA brought the fuckin house down though, he played a lot of shit off Forever and Liquid Swords so it was sick, and he was actually chill enough to hang out and sign autographs for everyone. i wish i had a beat cd to give him, o well.....peace

members online