Greetings from ATL, via Bham

Battle Points: 1
Yo, what's good? I'm a producer/engineer/artist by the name of Dopus Pennington from Birmingham, AL but currently residing in Atlanta. Been making music for about 17 years now. Came across this site while looking for beat competitions/discussions to join. I use a Roland SP-404 and my DAW of choice is Logic. Currently working on my 4th album and updating my website. Hoping to get into some good discussions.

Peace

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @DopusPennington and what’s ya musical backstory and how did ya find ILLMUZIK? I’m also from/in B’ham but feel stuck there.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Welcome Dopest Penguinton

Swag Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Battle Points: 1
Welcome @DopusPennington and what’s ya musical backstory and how did ya find ILLMUZIK? I’m also from/in B’ham but feel stuck there.
I've been making beats since 16yo and engineering since 17. Rapping on and off the whole time. I was in marching band from 7th grade through college (UAB). Music has been a big part of my life my whole life and I feel like Birmingham had a huge impact on me especially musically (railroad park is where I sat and wrote some of my best stuff). I honestly miss the magic city. I'd go back if I could.