Google Plus is pretty cool! New competition for facebook!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
I was gonna give this a try earlier, how do you like it?

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Do you have an invite to the app??

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
They closed it today, earlier. Too many flooded it lol

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Forreal 2Good, how does that change anything? If they want your info, they're getting it no matter what you do. If you have an ID or drivers liscence, bank account or anything of the sort, you are vulnerable on many fronts. All you're doing is denying the people that actually know you, your (online) presence.

Forreal 2Good, how does that change anything? If they want your info, they're getting it no matter what you do. If you have an ID or drivers liscence, bank account or anything of the sort, you are vulnerable on many fronts. All you're doing is denying the people that actually know you, your (online) presence.

Anyone would think we didnt communicate before the "Internet", it was all pigeoen post and morse code. Seriously, if people want to communicate with me they have my phone number and my email address.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
I didnt say communicate i said your presence. Your latest productions, your happenings, etc.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I'm with Dox on this one.... They're going to get your info, anyway... I've come to grips with that...

The Patriot Act has already given our privacy away....might as well put your info out there so your identity could be stolen by someone...that's all that's left...