Glenn schick mastering...

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Hello my fellow ILLheads, I have asked Glenn Schick Mastering for an interview/feature. If they accept, I would like to send them a few questions that you may have on mastering techniques or what they do. GSMastering has done work for many of the top names in the game from ludacris to missy elliot and much, much more (too many to list). So I need you guys to come up with a question for them. Please submit only one question... so make sure it's good. Hopefully they'll get back with me and let me know soon.

Thanks,

dac

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
What does he recommend for the home producer to do to get the best mix available in preparation for mastering?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Well guys it looks like Glenn Schick is gonna look at the questions, I really wish more cats would have gotten involved but Im excited as heyell that you guys stepped up. Speaking of legends, Glenn Schick is a legend in his own right. I wish I could show you how many artist he has worked with. Just about any member of Who's Who in the music business is on his list.

Mastering is a big part of what I do and having a contact like Glenn Schick is an honor for me. Once again, props to you guys for stepping up!

dac