GIVE mannie and wanyne there props

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
GIVE mannie and lil 'wayne their props

U know where im from and u know i have a southern chip on my shoulder lol....

With that being said, I here alot of people talking about producers on this site but for some reason mannie fresh never comes up. Now i know most of the cats here are EAST COAST style(which is cool) but still dude has been putting it down conistantly for almost a decade.

Anyway i got the GET CARTER lil wanye album and im LOVIN mannie's production. DUde really has skills with the keys. Plus lil wanye is has the most overlooked flow in the game right now.

Check out the "lil wayne" track on my soundclick page if you dont belive me. Mannies beat and waynes flow come toghter to make one of the rawest most gangsta tracks of this year. You cant tell me this joint aint jamming

Bring on the opionions!!!!!!!

class...

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Lil Wayne - Tha Carter is one of the best albums of 2004

both Mannie Fresh and Lil Weezy are murking it on that album

ill o.g.
Class,

Do you know of any recent albums that he produced a lot on? One track aint enough for me to give him as much respect as you give him.

classic

ill o.g.
helix said:
Class,
Do you know of any recent albums that he produced a lot on? One track aint enough for me to give him as much respect as you give him.
See the great thing about mannine fresh is that he is one of the few producers that produces ENTIRE ALBUMS. While other producers do a track here and there, he does the whole thing.

Mannie mostly sticks to the cash money camp. Here are the albums I can think off that he has done at least 90% of the productions. Keep in mind these are entire alumbs he has produces with 13 to 19 tracks each

Juvinelile 400 degrees (classic!!!)
All 4 of the lil’Wayne albums
Both of the Big tymers albums
Cash money millionaires albums
B.G
Lil Turk.
Bird man
Etc…. It gones on and on

Dude has at least 12 full albums under his belt. How many producers these days can say that!!!!!

I didn’t even mention tracks he has done for other people (R.kelly Jay-z,T.I,8ball, etc)

Even if you don’t love southern music u can’t deny the dudes longevity and talent.

Class….

ill o.g.
Damn, thats cool that people still doin that. I remember Dre used to that on death row. I wish people did more of that nowdays.

Ima get that 400 Degrees and one of the Lil Wayne albums.

Thanks Class.

PEACE

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
no you're right this beat is haaard... i personally have a soft spot for that south music... i just never really say anything because i'd rather avoid the argument... wayne has some tuff lyrics too... sometimes i can relate... sometimes i can't... but he's nice... and mannie is dope...

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yeah that joints fire! I used to always hate on lil wayne and slept on him... When i really sat down and listend to him though i was like damn, he is pretty nice.. But, i think he juiced himself up too much by sayin he's the best rapper since jay'z retired (on his single)... I aint even gunna go there but i do think he is a talented rapper and mannie has always been ill in my book... Mannie always came with some ill ass beats, his hi hat rolls are always so perfect too, u ever notice that?

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Well Class - I kno that ive given props to Mannie one time or another on this site, tho ill give Jazzy Pha tha upper hand for southern cats from that click....I always thought that cat had some funky ass beats - in a good way i mean....I aint feelin lil wayne, but mannie got some good joints as well as jazzy.

STEEZ

classic

ill o.g.
eXampuL_oNe said:
. Mannie always came with some ill ass beats, his hi hat rolls are always so perfect too, u ever notice that?

hell yea, His high hats are serious i copied my hi hat style(on my faster beats) directly from him, Did u notice how he used that kick snar to give the beat that bounce???

Yea duces jazzy pha is nice with his to. They have 2 diffent styles though. Jazzy had more a laid back melodic flow while Mannie had that new orlenes bounce sound. The reason why I would say mannie is a little better is because he has produced at least 12 to 14 full albums. Like I said earlier not many producers do that thsere days

Im glad yall are open minded and giving him his respect. I just wanted to make people who dident know about him aware

Class…

ill o.g.
I never knewe he produced that juve 400 album, i heard people say how good it is.

Only shit i ever heard from him was that Im Still Fly or sometin like that. That big hit that the big tymers had a couiple years ago. You know that song right? But my bro got that album and said that was the only good track on it (but he aint as open as me). But i also never really tried to get any dirty south music. Once in a while, ill go to the record store and just pick up a rapper that i heard of before, but never heard his music. Like thats how i got into Freddie Foxx and a bunch of other people. I just never really got southern music, im gettin pretty cool with ATL's style, but albma, mssissppi, flrda, loisiana are all shit that i dont understand really.

But,
Once i heard the big tymers shit and heard the rest of it was wack i just never gave him a chance.

I gotta them albums i posted up there earlier though.

classic

ill o.g.
helix said:
just never really got southern music, im gettin pretty cool with ATL's style, but albma, mssissppi, flrda, loisiana are all shit that i dont understand really.

I gotta them albums i posted up there earlier though.

DOnt get my wrong the big tymes album was NOT all that but the production was great.

Here are some artist to check out if you havent alreadly

BUN -B
Devin the dude
8ball &MJG
Slim cutta calhoon
Witch docter
TRICK DADDY <-----This is the realist dude in the industry
T.I <-----he is gonna be in the #1 position someday
Pimp C
UGK

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Yo!, UGK and DEVIN are both ill as fuck....Devins my man, and Pimp C and Bun, shit well, that shit kept me bumpin through highschool...lol....Butta, theyre last few albums lost major points with me personally....I think that Ridin Dirty was their last good solid album ALL AROUND....

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Devin is my third favorite rapper of all time, behind Tupac and Eminem. The south definately has its share of sick rappers, Scarface, Outkast, Young turk and the other 3 hot boys, Devin, trick daddy. The south definately has its place in the rap world. But I still have to say the west coast is forever the dominant ruling power of rap music.

Oh yeah, mannie is definately tight, especially for how prolific he is.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Werd mannie is a dope as producer that can't be denied by anybody . But lil wayne no where near da best rapper alive if all da great rappers dies. I will admit I like his new single tho I did a blend with that and "what more can I say" beat by jay z . Shit is hot. Outa all da hot boys tho b.g. Had da best flow and lyrics .......

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
classic said:
U know where im from and u know i have a southern chip on my shoulder lol....

With that being said, I here alot of people talking about producers on this site but for some reason mannie fresh never comes up. Now i know most of the cats here are EAST COAST style(which is cool) but still dude has been putting it down conistantly for almost a decade.

Anyway i got the GET CARTER lil wanye album and im LOVIN mannie's production. DUde really has skills with the keys. Plus lil wanye is has the most overlooked flow in the game right now.

Check out the "lil wayne" track on my soundclick page if you dont belive me. Mannies beat and waynes flow come toghter to make one of the rawest most gangsta tracks of this year. You cant tell me this joint aint jamming

Bring on the opionions!!!!!!!

class...

Class,
Ya my man and I respect what ya do. But just like some of the music I listen to you may not like,,,I really,really,really dont like these guys. I agree with Duece. Yo Steezo,,,ya just hooked me up with my Gimmick,,,,,,I can see it now,

....Stresswon, Worst of All Time!

classic

ill o.g.
StressWon said:
Class,
Ya my man and I respect what ya do. But just like some of the music I listen to you may not like,,,I really,really,really dont like these guys. I agree with Duece. Yo Steezo,,,ya just hooked me up with my Gimmick,,,,,,I can see it now,

....Stresswon, Worst of All Time!

your a funny ass dude!! LMAO

Its all good

class....