Gigastudio160....

D

Droopz

Ive been saving up lately for a decent program for this computer im gettin and i happen to come across this program Tascam Gigastudio it says is hard disk sampling...? that means u sample off like cd's and floppies riight. Looks pretty nice anyone ever play around wit this???

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah Gigastudio is very tight. I basically use it to load in some .wav samples and map them across the keys but yeah you can also load off of CD's like Akai and stuff. Plus they can be HUGE samples.

It's actually recommended that you run Gigastudio on a seperate computer! But I think that's just if you've got a huge library of sounds that you want to store, etc. I don't know how much the program is, but you can always cop it off Kazaa or something.

D

D Rocka

yeah i got it off kazaa, but it didnt work. it was installed, but i dont know what went wrong

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Hey,

You risk doing weird things to your computer by loading cracks...I used to use a crack of Cubase a few years ago until the day it decided to disable all my MIDI ports so that no other apps could see them. As soon as I reinstalled Windows and bought a legit copy, I've never had the problem since...

Nick

members online