Ghostly / paranormal experiences

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
So, as someone who has experienced some weird shit in my life, I thought I'd share a story about one of those moments.

I was exploring an abandoned tunnel in Montreal, called the Wellington tunnel, a three lane tunnel divided by three walls. It was pretty late at night, maybe about 10-11 pm, and it was fucking cold. We walked in the tunnel and proceeded forward. As we approached the middle section of the tunnel, my friend and I noticed a pair of eyes about 20 yards away from us. At first I thought it was an animal, maybe a racoon or a cat, and that maybe the reflection of the light was shining from our flashlights. But the thing that fucked me up was that the eyes were bobbing up and down and in a weird unnatural way, and we could see no shape or form accompanying them. It strafed sideways from the pedestrian sidewalk, onto the tunnel road (which was in fact about 2-3 feet of water), and then vanished. It probably was just an animal, but the way it moved, the unusual twitchy nature still creeps me out today. I haven't been back to that tunnel since then.

So guys, any ridiculous or bizarre stories to share?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yo we need to go exploring again. I can't believe you didn't bring me that night! That's my old stomping grounds....

For those that don't know, the Wellington tunnel is an old tunnel that connected Wellington street for years until they closed it up and put an overpass instead:

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&ie...=VHfFHdvSQwAsbVtzrPHqsg&cbp=12,131.64,,1,3.25

P.S. Can't remember any ghost shit off-hand, but this morning I heard a voice call my name, I woke up and it was the exact time I wanted to wake up! Spooky.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Haha dude I used to think that it was odd that everywhere I lived was haunted but I have come to the conclusion that its just that I am haunted, I have seen shit that there is no explanation for, and almost always there is a wittness there to ask how in the hell along with me.. lol
Knocks, bangs, floating objects, disappearing and reappearing objects, shadow people, voices, all that shit I have seen.
I started keeping a record of it on another site actually , so I can go back and see because it is so common place. Usually its pretty benign junk and not threatening at all but yeah, I believe. I really dont have an option not to.
I thought everybody had this happen until I was into my early to mid 20's haha turns out they dont.

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
didn't happen to me, but a roommate i had in college. he was sleeping one day, and decided that he wasn't going to class. so he's laying in bed, trying to go back to sleep and someone tapped him on his shoulder. we were the only two at the house. so naturally, he figured it was me. he didn't even look up, he just told "me" to leave him alone because he wasn't going to class. so then, he gets another tap on the shoulder, this time harder. he turns over, this time to curse me out, and no one's there. he comes to my room, and i'm knocked out....dead to the world...slobbering and everything.....he took his ass to class. LOL!

another time, we're in the same apartment. it was a building with 4 units, 2 upstairs, 2 downstairs. we were the only ones living in the entire building. we're at the house, watching espn, and all of a sudden we just smell perfume wafting through the living room. everyone looked at each other, and just refused to speak it into existence. stuff like that happened for the entire 2 years we lived in that place.

DJ Excellence

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
That "brasserie" nearby looks really grimmmy! :rapper:

Yo we need to go exploring again. I can't believe you didn't bring me that night! That's my old stomping grounds....

For those that don't know, the Wellington tunnel is an old tunnel that connected Wellington street for years until they closed it up and put an overpass instead:

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&ie...=VHfFHdvSQwAsbVtzrPHqsg&cbp=12,131.64,,1,3.25

P.S. Can't remember any ghost shit off-hand, but this morning I heard a voice call my name, I woke up and it was the exact time I wanted to wake up! Spooky.