Ghostface's Blog = Constant lols

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Need a steady stream of heavy lols? Well you're in luck, Ghostface Chronicals is back!

If you arent up on it, This is "Ghostface Killas" blog (Quotes because its unofficial and Im not convinced its actually him, but its HILARIOUS none the less).

The stories on this are priceless! lol Check it

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/

Quality

Godson of the Clapper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 19
hahah pure comedy all over, slightly doubt its official due to vulgarity tho, but who knows.

"Ayo but to keep shit real the god aint really mean no disrespect to the delicate nigga Drake or nothin like that namsayin. But at the same times a nigga gon speak his mind n shit nahmean. Word. Aint no secret that the nigga soft as baby shit namsayin. The nigga be makin Usher look like Kimbo Slice or some shit. The god aint expose the nigga tenderness or nothin that wasnt already shit the public knew bout nahmean

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Haha I tried to read one of the stories, but it's not an easy read, but it is amusing that's for sure.

"The nigga Drake softer than a bag of snowflakes nahmean. He so soft a mink might wanna rock that nigga skin for a coat."

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
Haha I tried to read one of the stories, but it's not an easy read, but it is amusing that's for sure.

"The nigga Drake softer than a bag of snowflakes nahmean. He so soft a mink might wanna rock that nigga skin for a coat."

damn thats a classic right there

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Im still in tears from all this haha

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
FUCKING CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!

By far the funniest blog ever....lmao.....

I was laughing the entire time.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
You slap the nigga five n he gon moisturize ya palms nahmean. I seen pictures of the nigga in the pillow aisle at JC Penny namsayin.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!