Fuckin Pennsylvania people suck!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Yo, as most of yall know I bounced outta Jers and "moved on up" to the Poconos. I love it here. My gated community(holla) is so diverse from NJ/NYC heads. I have latinos and black folks on my street as well as white people. I thought it was gonna be all Confederate Flags and "Dukes of Hazzard" reruns right. So I like where I live now,,the fam too. Just like anywhere else, I'll supply "party favors" to the folks who need it. Now why the fuck did this dude tell me that my "Mid Grade Party Supplies" weren't good enuff?!? First off, I gave him a good deal. The stuff ain't that good lookin, but Clev and Fury and Buku can tell yall that the"Mids" I get are probably stronger then most cats. So anyways, this cat tells me it aint green enuff. He tells me its too brown. lol. For all my,,,umm, "Party People",,,you know as well as I do,,,he saw orange. Dark orange. dark orange in quantity means GOOD stuff. I only wanted 2 bills for an OZ. He said it was too much and that he wants "Higher Quality Supplies" for 250 an OZ??????? Now I can get the reeeeaaallly good stuff, but no one can get that quality for that price here at least. Just needed to vent. I will give this guy a taste and when he realizes he wants some,,,I will say NO,,,,because business is good these days and I'm a vindictive "Party Supply" salesman.

AKP

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Hold on!
This is Cali speaking.

he said 250 a zip and you already had orange midget. Hmmm.

So he wants that kryptonite.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
Yo, as most of yall know I bounced outta Jers and "moved on up" to the Poconos. I love it here. My gated community(holla) is so diverse from NJ/NYC heads. I have latinos and black folks on my street as well as white people. I thought it was gonna be all Confederate Flags and "Dukes of Hazzard" reruns right. So I like where I live now,,the fam too. Just like anywhere else, I'll supply "party favors" to the folks who need it. Now why the fuck did this dude tell me that my "Mid Grade Party Supplies" weren't good enuff?!? First off, I gave him a good deal. The stuff ain't that good lookin, but Clev and Fury and Buku can tell yall that the"Mids" I get are probably stronger then most cats. So anyways, this cat tells me it aint green enuff. He tells me its too brown. lol. For all my,,,umm, "Party People",,,you know as well as I do,,,he saw orange. Dark orange. dark orange in quantity means GOOD stuff. I only wanted 2 bills for an OZ. He said it was too much and that he wants "Higher Quality Supplies" for 250 an OZ??????? Now I can get the reeeeaaallly good stuff, but no one can get that quality for that price here at least. Just needed to vent. I will give this guy a taste and when he realizes he wants some,,,I will say NO,,,,because business is good these days and I'm a vindictive "Party Supply" salesman.

I bet you I can get the Highhhh Grade Party Supplies There for $200 dont want to go into detail in the thread though but the Ballons I have in Ny aint no Joke

T

The Bastard

5th Sequence said:
I remember years back when I attempted to grow. congratulations to you guys lfor goin through with that shit. I didn't get past preparing my spot to even grow it before I said fuck it.
i grew like a 5 foot plant in my closet when i was 16,that actually produced some decent bud. i was a hero and an inspiration to my peers. a dissapointment and a risk to my family tho

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
haha, yeah i grew something my 2nd year at school, it got like 3+ feet and shit was looking nice, and high at the time of course i decided it needed new soil, so i tried to take the plant out and change the soil, but i ended up tearing a lot of the roots and it died! god i smoke tooo much......

AKP

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
There's a very good instructional video for all you P2p'ers called "I grow Chronic".

Worth Downloading.

AKP

lowlow

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
spanishharlem said:
shit down here in San Diego....we got that straight sticky icky shit..... I can tell you right now AND THIS AINT TO THE CALI HEADS that you aint got shit on us out here..... NOTHING ...... GUARANTEED

you talk a good game but you ain't toked nuthin till ya been to a-dam... a-dam got that fiyaaa..