Fucked up shit you saw in school

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
So I was thinking back to my high school days and a few things stand out from my experiences there.

Clothing: I remember I had the same wardrobe for 3 years, and eventually I had to wear purple pants to school because I had nothing else to wear, that shit was so embarrassing haha, but classic.

Other people: The main meat, lots of fucked up shit happened while I was there. Lots of people tried to suicide themselves. I saw this crazy chick go crazy with an exacto knife on this other kids hand and wrist. Someone I knew shot some other kid with a bb gun. Lots of mugging and robbing even amongst kids in the lower grades. Lots of bullying, people bullied me, I bullied other kids... regret it now, but live and learn.

Anyways I'll add some more shit later, any other cats remember shit from high school?

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
@ of my friends got in a wreck with their gf's in the car.
One friend went thru the windshield severly damaging his left eye and blinding him in that same eye as well as scarring his face, my other friend had his jaw broken, one girl died and the other was a vegetable for life after that.
The dude with the eye damage was seriously effected by all this as he was driving and his mother (who was a nazi like german bitch) would tell him how it was all his fault and he should have died and what not.

It was pretty bad, the other friend sued him and got a hella lot of maney from iono where. In fact he got sued all the way around.
He wasnt drinking just fell asleep.

Then of course LOTS of people got shot and others all got locked up.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Good topic.

I can't remember anything crazy at my school except in the same year some kid died in his sleep or whatever, plus the new principal was really cool but a few months into the job and she died in a car crash over the weekend.

Other than that everything was ok, some dude did try to bully me once, that was funny. He was this huge looking guy at the time, I was only in grade 7 and he said something to me (I can't remember) but I do remember that I told him to fuck off, that's when he slammed me into the door with my back hitting that long door handle thing, right on the edge. It hurt like a bitch but surprisingly, the guy never bothered me again!

And I never bullied anyone, I'm a nice guy. Who has time for bullying when you're chasing tail?

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
This one made the news... four kids from different grades were picked up by cops, who told them they would buy them pizza. When in fact, they took them for interrogation at the cop station strictly because of their skin colour. One of them was a family friend, and he was in shock and tears after it. Don't think he's been the same since...

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
^^ Thats fucked up..

I had a stoner dude in my computer class ( they were trying to teach of fuckin binary for chrissakes yaaaawn) died in a house fire.

I remember watching these 2 prep guys fight after school, we all drove to a spot where they were building houses and like one dude is standing around in his polo button down and wearing some like loafer shoes when the other dude pulls up in his camero playing metal real loud, hops out wearing like some serious fighting footwear some sweat pants and his hands actually taped up.
He downs an ass of whiskey straight from the bottle and proceeds to use his black belt skills on the first guy lolol.
It was a VERY 80's movie type of moment.
Second dude was a trip because he would always start grinning ear to ear before he whooped someone lol.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
HAHA ^^^ man that sounds like one of those martial arts movies from the 80's featuring random white dudes... I would have paid to see that on film.

I remember this group of kids stole a teachers credit card, went on a shopping spree at a local mall, then got busted by mall cops after she call the credit card company. I was happy, because they kept breaking into peoples lockers and stealing shit, including my walkman with mobb deep's - infamous album! I was not happy. They got expelled and never saw them again. Idiots haha.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
I started high school in park west in manhattan. its a nice school now but damn it was fucked up when i went there. there was another school across the street and the fights were ridiculous. I even saw a teacher get her ass beat by a student. Transferred to John Jay in Brooklyn for the following year.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
9th grade a guy got hit hard in the head three times with a hammer stolen from woodshop. Even with the nots in his head and bleeding, he still beat the shit outa the guy with the hammer.