Free Beats

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
I had this idea cuz yesterday someone joined the ILL discord and was curious if we had free beats to rap over.

I think many of us have some beats sitting on their HD just collecting dust.

Why not post them in this thread, maybe when ppl be looking for freebies through Google they might land here on ILL.

Im not that often at my pc now, just using phone so i will be def dropping some in here later.

If you feel like me, you re free to slap in some stuff in here too.

I myself also like to rap over some beats from other producers.

Hope there are some generous Chads in here. I mean, we grab samples n shit, lets give something back. GEAH.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545
I myself also like to rap over some beats

Dprezd out here trying to finesse himself some free beats!!!

Im Onto You Green Bay Packers GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
Free to acquire beats but then they'd need to probably download a license to use and/or attribute the beat maker/producer of the beat. As everyone should already know, free beats does not equal free copyright to use as freely as you want. It's just not a paid license.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Almost every discord for producers has a channel for free to use beats, ppl just drop in some shit and others download it, why do we have to start a discussion about this? If you not down to it, just dont do it.

Dont worry @Fade i wont snap.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Almost every discord for producers has a channel for free to use beats, ppl just drop in some shit and others download it, why do we have to start a discussion about this? If you not down to it, just dont do it.

Dont worry @Fade i wont snap.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ha, I didn't say I wasn't down or anyone else shouldn't be. I brought it up cuz its something to consider.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Ha, I didn't say I wasn't down or anyone else shouldn't be. I brought it up cuz its something to consider.
Yeah, you re right. I just felt it starts to get more complicated than it should be, since ive seen this work out without any hassle. NawhAmSeeeyn?

But yeah, didnt want to front or something.
:brofist:

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Yeah, you re right. I just felt it starts to get more complicated than it should be, since ive seen this work out without any hassle. NawhAmSeeeyn?

But yeah, didnt want to front or something.
:brofist:
Yes, it could work. There would just need to be full transparency and honesty.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Yes, it could work. There would just need to be full transparency and honesty.

I thought about posting beats that just never get used, i made so many i have no idea what to do with them.

I mean, if you post a beat here, you can tell ppl to credit you, in most cases it works out fine.

Plus the majority of ppl looking for free beats are just hobby rappers. Those that are fr. will have their trusted sources for bangers already, those are ppl actually buying beats, but thats another topic.

I just thought about giving something back to people. And id only post beats idgaf about if im credited or not.

For some they might be trash but maybe there are ppl that like em.

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
I thought about posting beats that just never get used, i made so many i have no idea what to do with them.

I mean, if you post a beat here, you can tell ppl to credit you, in most cases it works out fine.

Plus the majority of ppl looking for free beats are just hobby rappers. Those that are fr. will have their trusted sources for bangers already, those are ppl actually buying beats, but thats another topic.

I just thought about giving something back to people. And id only post beats idgaf about if im credited or not.

For some they might be trash but maybe there are ppl that like em.
You make a good case. Where is the thread? Is there already a thread for this? I'll provide some beat pack links for download on the regular (throw away beats).

Last edited: