For all you fly mothers out there...

C

Copenhagen

Thanx mayne...u done did a hella good thang posting dat link...dat's real, nahmean.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I guess we're the only ones that think it's funny. I hope this doesn't cause a debate - this is supposed to be hella hilarious!

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
Thank ya.

Yall... tryin a say i cant spell in herre... "thats funny like ha ha, not like quire funny..."

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
aye, main, yall is maaaaaaaaaaaaad offensive b, you be ILLIN wild, dawg....... on the real tho, wen u speak like dis u can sell mad records................... i no cuz dem ads dat sell da PHATT gear i buy talk like dis... ya heard, its off da hizzle yo.........

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
fa shezzy, ma neezy. and for split personizzle, its all good, yaknowhutimsayin, we keeps it re-al up in this bizzle.....

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
^^^^ Fa shizzle dizzle that's what it izzle...no need for anyone to take it to the heart cause we all hizzle on the bizzle thizzle working on our producshizzle nizzle so tell split shizzle to take it izzle

Hey truthizlle it's not all good it's split personizzie it's all glizzie

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
damn this thread is stupid....this thread is like an old picture u look back on and your like "what the fuck was i wearing?" but instead itll be "what the fuck was i thinkin when i typed that???"

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
^^^^^you're a fucking kill joy.....You shouldn't be an illmuzik trouble maker you should be the illmuzik hater or better the mad forum poster

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
hey i LIKE THAT.....you need people like me, to keep shit interesting, stir shit up, im an equal oppurtunity hater. killjoy.....Hood, i understand that that was said with the most sincere thoughts in mind so i wont hate u for it....the Mad Forum Poster...damn i like that!!!

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Seems like my efforts are finally being recognized around here...lol