Fl Studio 11 vs Fl Studio 12

TriKRaps

Whats life without hip-hop?
Battle Points: 4
Ok so the story starts last week. My Pc was almost dead and i had to clean it up. So i deleted everything (Format) and i installed windows 10. So when i started redownloading my programs and i normally used fl studio 11 for beatmaking but i was like "Hey why should i install fl studio 11 when i can install fl studio 12" . So i installed fl studio 12. I can say its a little bit hard till you understand it but when you get used to it its very easy. So here is my question, When there is a better updated version of fl studio why guys still use the fl studio 11?? I would be happy to hear your opinion about this and also sorry for not being active lately, school is so frustrating some times!!

GratuiTous

Music Producer / Tutorialist @ itsGratuiTous.com
So here is my question, When there is a better updated version of fl studio why guys still use the fl studio 11??

I'd say people wait to avoid bugs. I jumped on FL 12 right away though, that mixer makes the workflow a lot better.

Now if I ever open up FL 11, it looks like something from the 90's in compared to FL12 lol

TriKRaps

Whats life without hip-hop?
Battle Points: 4
I'd say people wait to avoid bugs. I jumped on FL 12 right away though, that mixer makes the workflow a lot better.

Now if I ever open up FL 11, it looks like something from the 90's in compared to FL12 lol
well as i see it now, i see why some people wanna use fl 11, i cant record midi with fl studio 12 it has a enormous delay! so yeah there are a lot of bugs

NatureRok

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
I still use fl 10 and reason 5.0 (with initial dl of a red bull edition 3.0 and 5 updated on top of it)

its not about always having the new daw.. its about what works best for you and your creativity and workflow..

Battle Points: 1
I still use fl 10 and reason 5.0 (with initial dl of a red bull edition 3.0 and 5 updated on top of it)

its not about always having the new daw.. its about what works best for you and your creativity and workflow..

exactly. I LOVED fl 11 but went to 12 right away and my workflow suffered untill I figured out the new nobs and shit but 12 has helped improve my workflow