five-year old son is haunted by the 'man with grey skin'

The main reason I post this is because when I was a young child we lived in a haunted house, not only that but before I can actually remember my mum told me that I used to tell her stories about exactly the same thing.
I dont actually remember it happening and only have my mothers word for it, but I was around 3 or 4, and its not exactly something I would make up at that age. I have thought about hypnotic regression just to find out what the hell was going on. Anyway just found this article and had to share it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-old-son-haunted-man-grey-skin.html?ITO=1490

honestly, I don't believe in any of it. But man I would love to see a ghost or UFO or something. Crazy that you saw it as well. Do you remember anything about it?

No I dont remember the man that used to talk to me, but I do remember other strange things like recurring nightmares, not being able to sleep in the living room without having dreams that scared the shit out of me, and the time my sister, me and the baby sitter were making toasted sandwiches, my sister went to the toilet, came back without flushing, and then it flushed itself.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Yeah I already came to that conclusion.
The wife calls it "Your Ghost" every time some shit happens lol.
I started documenting that shit on a diff website everytime some shit would happen , always try and debunk an event first, and there is alot of shit that happens .lol
I forgot about alot of it, glad I wrote it down.