Explosions in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I only just heard, damn...it really puts things into perspective when stuff like this happens. One of my friends who only just moved into London lived pretty close to one of the explosions. Man, I hope everyone is fine.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
45 dead so far...

like afrique said its days like these which makes me wanna join the army/RAF and finish them pricks.

i think it was actually plotted by the people over here who join al qaeda over the internet an shit.

SketchUp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
our fuckin government is to blame, they let them mutherfuckers in here.somethin needs doin, time for desperate measures.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
SketchUp said:
our fuckin government is to blame, they let them mutherfuckers in here.somethin needs doin, time for desperate measures.

this is what began the "patriot act" here in the usa. alot of what america got criticised for, england may well experience.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
SketchUp said:

I think they are to blame because they followed the americans in there war for petrolism... I mean terrorism

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
yea man i wish everyone the best over there over here in new york there are cops dogs helicopters all over its sad that it takes something like this for them to wake the fuck up and be on the lookout and again my prayers are with all of you

E

Equality 7-2521

i aint had tv for bout 5 months so i dont hear about this fucked up world much laltely.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
sYgMa said:
I think they are to blame because they followed the americans in there war for petrolism... I mean terrorism

Im Thinkin the Same . Damn Wont be Suprised if T.O is Next . I Wonder if they no if its Islamic Terrorist or the IRA ?

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
CampO said:
Im Thinkin the Same . Damn Wont be Suprised if T.O is Next . I Wonder if they no if its Islamic Terrorist or the IRA ?

lol its not the IRA man.

T

The Bastard

i have respect for the victims so i aint gunna say anything political. hope everyone on here from the uk and yur familys are safe, be vigilant, peace

Status
Not open for further replies.