Evidence in MLKs Assasination

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Im in awe... I actually got to hear Dick Gregory speak in person while I was attending NCA&TSU. He is a very smart man and his intelligence really lures you into whatever he's talking about. I really dont know what to think about the first video because it would seem that nothing, not even the FBI, could hold this information back. Logic suggests, if they could hold it back then, they would also be able to hold it back today and it NEVER would be seen.

The second video - a recording of a call between MLK and the FBI, I mean, how do you validate and accept it as actuality? I find it very suspicious because - 1. the call sounds like it was encoded with a scrambler and then descrambled. 2. the mentality of the FBI agent speaking with Dr. King and - 3. Once again, if this conversation was meant to be in privacy, how did it leak? In any war, the worst thing you can do is under estimate your enemy and according to the FBI and J. Hoover, these religious leaders were their enemies. I just don't get it.

I have an open mind on this but at the same time it kinda forces me to file this stuff with all the other theories of conspiracy. It's very interesting but once again it has too many simple mistakes for me to really validate it.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Right. I havent been able to do the research myself yet. But if there are mistakes that simple, its not looking good.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Yeah but I keep an open mind on the subject, I don't just block out the possibilities. Let me know what you come up with after you do the research...it's very interesting.