Eminem Exposes How The Grammys Are Rigged

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
He @2GooD Productions should've ranted about this at the peak of his success, all awards shows are rigged and a circlejerk of politics.

He @2GooD Productions should've ranted about this at the peak of his success, all awards shows are rigged and a circlejerk of politics.
its gotten to the point that I have to wonder how many of the artists that I love and respect have touched their toes at the industry parties.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
To old miserable fucks like us this isnt news, but to the naive kids with dreams of fame and fortune that lasts for a fleeting minute, this could be an eye opener.
LOL. All awards shows are like that. It's about who's the most popular on social media. Look at when these singles come out - they have 70 million views in 3 hours. WTF. It's all bullshit.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
It's about who's the most popular on social media. Look at when these singles come out - they have 70 million views in 3 hours. WTF. It's all bullshit.

Those numbers are bought and paid for and brought to us by bots.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
But yeah hip-hop as a genre has been pissed on for decades

And today's mumble/Trap (c)rappers and their bitch-ass "fans" (but who really is the audience, druggies w/no ambition on some "it's vibes, bruh" bullshit) golden shower it every damn day by living vicariously (they can't even spell it much less justify why they dig this bullshit) through the next Lil/Big/insert crew name/number here bunch of pussies. I'm to a point I like when these "real street nigga, I'm a hustler who raps" ass fools meet their literal demise although death is sad and I ain't one to celebrate Black death period.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
And today's mumble/Trap (c)rappers and their bitch-ass "fans" (but who really is the audience, druggies w/no ambition on some "it's vibes, bruh" bullshit) golden shower it every damn day by living vicariously (they can't even spell it much less justify why they dig this bullshit) through the next Lil/Big/insert crew name/number here bunch of pussies. I'm to a point I like when these "real street nigga, I'm a hustler who raps" ass fools meet their literal demise although death is sad and I ain't one to celebrate Black death period.
I mean, back in the days those street thugs tried to escape that life through music. I liked that, since most of them told thorugh music that this life aint worth it.

Nowadays spoiled brats just try to be "real street n-words" they dont know shit about the real struggle that made the ppl become thugs back then.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
That @Stona Persona difference extended to the idea of if someone was "affiliated" or "hardcore" in "the life" they didn't make it part of their overall artist image. The other insane thing is I've hated for the longest how mass media painted/paints Black people en masse as "thugs" etc. as if "we" have a monopoly on criminality, etc.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
That @Stona Persona difference extended to the idea of if someone was "affiliated" or "hardcore" in "the life" they didn't make it part of their overall artist image. The other insane thing is I've hated for the longest how mass media painted/paints Black people en masse as "thugs" etc. as if "we" have a monopoly on criminality, etc.

Funny thing is, back then when i started to write some english shit, cuz i was inspired by Wu-Tang and such, ppl told me that i wont make it, since im not black. xd Tbh i kinda believed it and stopped all this rap shit, i could spit much better today when i just kept doing it.

But fk it, now the passion has awoken in me to the fullest, even if it sounds shit xd but ill get there.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
its gotten to the point that I have to wonder how many of the artists that I love and respect have touched their toes at the industry parties.

I wonder how many did not have to do so, I'd rather know the number of people who didn't outweighs the number of those who did. I'd like to think everyone should consciously cultivate the willpower to refuse any situations deemed immoral, etc. although I'm highly aware that everyone varies in degrees of mental acuity or lack thereof but I also believe highly in "old enough to know better."

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Re: @Stona Persona this is why I hate both “real” and “fake” thugs in Rap

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Re: @Stona Persona this is why I hate both “real” and “fake” thugs in Rap

Thats all because artists are relying on the big ass companies like SONY, UNIVERSAL and so on...
They push an agenda against humanity, while making big money. Its satanistic shit, believe it or not, but it is like that.

Every fkin big company makin millions, billions and quadrillions of money is involved in that. Other thing is, you wont make it big anymore without them. Those suckers just pay haters to hate your shit to infinity if you somehow manage to get bigger without them.

Thats why im planning on releasing, if i ever get that equipment and skill to do so, all my shit for free. No money involved, no interest in you. Simple.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
In @Stona Persona regards to releasing all your shit for free, the idiocy of the masses is why I gave up on wanting to make money off music a long time ago long time being since the mid-00s when I was in my mid-20s.