eMC - The Show

Quality

Godson of the Clapper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 19
eMC - The Show

I know its been out for awhile, but I just picked this up the other day. But this album is straight doope!! It has a really nice crew feel to it, being 4 emcees deep. Of course this is Masta Ace's group, so ya'll know its going to make some noise.

My favorite tracks on this is Leak It Out, Traffic (ft. Little Brother), Say Now and Winds of Change. But there isn't really a bad track on this IMO.

Definitely check this out, it has a classic feel to it but it sounds very current no doubt. You can listen to some of the heat on youtube.

Attachments

• Theshow.jpg
    Theshow.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 179

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
pure dope

what it stand for gave me the chills, when they opened up with it
on hiphopkemp in czech republic last year.
some 15000 people in the audience, f****** eeeeverybody was jumping.
that was crazy

check it out

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Thank goodness for Bearshare Premium Service. I just downloaded it and WOW! I didn't think they were making music like this anymore. If you don't know, now you know, nigga! Cop dat.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
BTW, my song is "We Alright." That joint straight got me, ya'll. Kinda makes ya think about your life and all the good things that come about in spite of the negative. I love this one!

Quality

Godson of the Clapper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 19
BTW, my song is "We Alright." That joint straight got me, ya'll. Kinda makes ya think about your life and all the good things that come about in spite of the negative. I love this one!

Hell yeah...after listening to the album a lot, this track is my favorite. Such a dope, timeless hip hop track. Definitely whats missing from the game now a days.

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
My friend acted as their tour manager during the West Coast trip to promote the album. He said they whole
group is real humble and down to earth.

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 110
My friend acted as their tour manager during the West Coast trip to promote the album. He said they whole
group is real humble and down to earth.

Nice.

I got this album when it leaked, and I've listened to it at least 15 times since. Like Grafik said, it's like a breath of fresh air. There's not one skip track, and the skits are dope too. Definitely a 10/10 album.

Tictoc

ill o.g.
great album

I hadn't heard about the group, just Masta Ace. Winds of change sounds so perfect but i rlly liked the grudge too, but a real good album I want to see more. That LB track was gud cudda been better LB is niceee

members online