DVMN . Young DJ from Czech Republic

HEY GUYS!

Add:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to introduce myself to this community cuz Im pretty new into this haha but I love music, I always dreamed of taking a part in making some music. I used to play drums since I was 5 year old and now Im 19, I changed a lot of things in my life and one was quitting rock band and so I started to write rap lyrics. As a drummer there was a bigger and bigger need to make rap instrumentals so I bought FL studio 11 and I started to produce music. /// I want to ask you if you recommend me AKAI midi controllers ? I want to buy one

Also, I started to participate in dance music, I dont really like drum n bass or hardcore music but I just merge with UK Bassline and UK garage sounds so I tried mix some songs on free Virtual DJ 8 so its just some fun mixes meanwhile you know, but I also want to ask about your recommenditions for newbie DJ.
:cool:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is my very first song made with FL studio 11, it was made at my very first opening of the program and I spent about 2 hours on it. It doesnt have much sounds cuz I didnt have samples earlier but I think it is decent work on first touch with FL and I decided to make it free for use and make a series on my YouTube channel, so here is my number one :

And so I did my first mix of UK basslines, its also a start of a new YouTube series and it will be named "UK BASSLINE MINI MIXES" cuz I decided to do just mixes around 10min long. I also want to make some greater mixes in the future but this is for my beginning and experience gathering and also training.
So here is number one as well :

------

I will be SOOOO glad for any reacts, any ideas, any criticism, EVERYTHING.

Thank you guys so much

DVMN

Last edited: