Dudes wearing pajama pants

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
So, I was down in Plattsburg yesterday and saw a dude wearing pajama bottoms. Is this the new style? I can imagine them all getting together at night and having slumber parties talking about all the hot guys at school. What's going on ?

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
LOL... I noticed that a couple weeks ago, at my daughters dance class. Another dad dropping his daughter off he had on some south park pajama pants. I know it was saturday but, put on some real pants.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
yeah, that's what's in now. people walking around with complete pajama sets on. now i see how my parents felt when we dressed the way we did, but we never took it this far.

lol... wow the whole set? Ive only seen the pants so far, no tops. Is that what chics like seeing a guy wearing? That was always the final determining factor to what I wore back in the day (still somewhat today).

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
lol... wow the whole set? Ive only seen the pants so far, no tops. Is that what chics like seeing a guy wearing? That was always the final determining factor to what I wore back in the day (still somewhat today).

Haha, I can just see it... "Hey baby, do you like my Spiderman PJ's?"

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Haha, I went to TJ Maxx and Price Choppers, but I don't know, some things just cost the same here. I didn't buy anything except lunch. Nice to get out of town though

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
This place called Ground Round across the street from Applebees. My girl has a severe allergy to wheat, so finding restaurants is not always easy. I can eat anywhere however...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Men used to dress like this:
1930s.jpg

Now they dress like this:
Young-men-in-sagging-trou-007.jpg

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Is it good what do they serve im gonna go down soon ( to platsburgh ) ... lol

Honestly, they're all the same, Burgers, chicken, nachos, that type of stuff. It was pretty decent, but I just got a club sandwich.