Dr. Dre - Gospel (with Eminem) - Remix by Memento Beats

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
Nice job here. I really like the sound selection on the drums. the gospel section at :40 seems to be off key, and not in a jazzy way. Other than that excellent work man.

Nice job here. I really like the sound selection on the drums. the gospel section at :40 seems to be off key, and not in a jazzy way. Other than that excellent work man.
Thanks for feedback. :giggle: Yeah, I do agree that this specific part is a little bit out of tune, however, the thing is that it's not really possible to neither filter it out nor to remove it as it's linked with "Stop talking 'bout the past I'm the future..." :( So it's pretty problematic stuff. However, from what I found out "Gospel" is in C-sharp minor key and the beat that I made is also in C-sharp minor so if it sounds out of tune here, it has to sound out of tune in the original. And to be frank it kinda does. :D

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
pretty cool stuff.

I feel like on the boopy pluck sound, I would personally have a bit more verb on it, feel like it's not gluing with the rest of the mix how I'd like it to.

rest of it is cool tho has a vibe.

Good to see you making music, brother. <3

members online