Doing a video interview,,,need illfam....

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
SO my man from up in the sticks wanted to get involved wit a the "stressWon/66" movement. He's an aspiring director/screenplay writer. He has some good stuff, just ruff around the edges,,i digress,,,anyways, I need some of the illfam to come up with some serious questions for me. aNYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW, JUST SHOOT. (fuckin cap locks) If the "Stress vid" is a success, we plan on a Cleverwon, fury, buku, smash bros,,,etc. My man wants experience and we need exposure,,,plus its all free!

Ask Away and please don't go off topic,,1

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
WORD.

Describe Stresswon "the emcee" in one word.

Describe Stresswon "the beatsmiff" in one word.

Fuck the generic "Who are your influences?" bullshit, who do YOU influence?

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
What is the underlying meaning behind each song?
What state of mind where you in when you wrote / performed each song?
How do these songs set you apart from other tracks before/after (either your own tracks or other tracks)?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
lol damn, i like that one!

Thank you sir!

Heres some more:

What about Stresswon is different from every other person out there makin theyre own music?

How many mics do you rip on a daily?

Its Friday nite. You just came home from a reg day at work. Wifey and kids are gone for the weekend. What is your perfect creating environment?

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Would you work with a "dirty south" producer? I mean a "real dirty" south producer, not a N.C. or Virginia cat that resides in the south but creates from a "deep down in the Bronx" perspective. If so, would you call that collaboration "real hip hop"? lol....yeah....I went there! U get no easy question from me....he he he

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Why is Cleverwon your favorite producer and why do you keep selling his autographs on ebay?

One word thoughts on the following:

Radio
Reggaeton
Skills
Fat Laces
Knowledge
Ignorance
Obama

Spit a freestyle about HIV. Off tha dome.

Yea, theyre gettin tuff now lol.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Some feel that if an artist is not established by a certain age in hip hop that they should just drop it all together. Whats your feelings on that and your feeling on people that feel that way?

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Why should we listen to you and your music?

- Some of your views on the rest of the hip hop culture not just the music.

-Tell a good story... whether it's funny, crazy...etc. ppl love stories and would prolly be more interested.

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
My man wants experience and we need exposure,,,plus its all free!

========================================

That's a direct line from my playbook lol, (Using your assets to cut all costs)

Look at YOU, Stress - you're starting to work the plan, it's looking like that convo we had from a few weeks ago is starting to take hold and take effect.

Keep doing what you're doing, we'll do a follow up call real soon to throw some new ideas out there to keep you working and promoting your project.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Update

Unfortuanely I couldn't make it out this saturday to the Smash Bros Release, but I did get a chance to get this interview started. I'm currently editing and such so it won't be up soon. I am asking anyone here on the site (who has access to a camera) to maybe film yaself (ala vid blog) on your thoughts of who "StressWon" is and why you respect/like/ would work with him,,,I mean me,,,,ugh, you get the idea. Hit me back on this thread so we can get the ball rollin. Thanks,,,Anyone who contributes will get shouts and credits...

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Did you really shoot those cats in piscatawaya and if so why?

(this is the queston that gets you the "street cred", be sure to be intentionally vauge in the answer)

u mean PisGataway

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
Unfortuanely I couldn't make it out this saturday to the Smash Bros Release, but I did get a chance to get this interview started. I'm currently editing and such so it won't be up soon. I am asking anyone here on the site (who has access to a camera) to maybe film yaself (ala vid blog) on your thoughts of who "StressWon" is and why you respect/like/ would work with him,,,I mean me,,,,ugh, you get the idea. Hit me back on this thread so we can get the ball rollin. Thanks,,,Anyone who contributes will get shouts and credits...

That's a good idea - I got a bunch of on-camera stuff to record over the next few weeks, when the cameras rolling, I'll see if we can schedule a quick segment for you.

To save time though, I may just shoot you the raw .avi file so you can edit it in,
if you wait for me to edit, it will take yeeeears for me to sit down and get it done with the way things are going at the moment lol.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
That's a good idea - I got a bunch of on-camera stuff to record over the next few weeks, when the cameras rolling, I'll see if we can schedule a quick segment for you.

To save time though, I may just shoot you the raw .avi file so you can edit it in,
if you wait for me to edit, it will take yeeeears for me to sit down and get it done with the way things are going at the moment lol.

hanks Sha, that would be great man. Yeah send the AVi that would work much better. Good looks.

members online