Do you mostly order online?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Just out of curiosity, how many of you mostly order your software & hardware online? Or do you prefer to go to a store?

I try to go to the store when I can, but mostly I order online because of better selection and cheaper prices. And convenience. But going to the store is great too since you can actually talk to someone that knows their shit.

So which is it for you?

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
a lot of times i will read reviews, go to the store, and check out the piece... play with it for awhile, and then go home, and read more reviews and then order it online, if im satisfied.. i'll also go to a store like best buy, check out a model of something like a TV or camera, take the model number down, and see if there's a newer model thats out, but not on store shelves... i bought my TV that way, and it was $300 cheaper than the older version they were selling at the store.

da relic

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I know a lot of people do that, I can't remember what they call it, but basically you only go to the store to test it out then order online LOL. The thing is, I would love to support local stores but the prices can't compare to online.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
yea for fruit and veg I will probably buy in the store, but other things like flower, beans, rice etc I will order online. Actually I have been playing with this store in town that I can order everything on the web site, and for $10 they will bag it all and have it ready to go when I get there. So thats handy.