Dj. Paul and Juicy J

C

Cyanide

This is my first post on this board so I am gonna kick it off wit my favorite producers. I was just wondering if anybody here likes the work they do,if they hate it or don't even know who they are.

johnbeans

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
lol I see I'm new, I"m writin threads thinkin they replies, but anyway, wut up cyanide, yo dem 2 cats, r some skillful individuals, dat's mainly all I listen to now, wit some other hot songs, wit hot beats, but yo they great, like I said earlier, my fav beat they made of all time is "Da Summa remix", wut bout yours

C

Cyanide

They have so many tight beats I can't pick just one, but I would have to say "If you ain't from my hood" that song made Project Pat's cd a classic, and the beat from "Catch a blast is hard"

Some Guy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
haha yeah Dj Paul and Juicy J got skills! Their shit just sounds crazy. If you listen to the way the loop weird samples in the background its hypnotic. They're tracks are definetly hot. You know whats funny is they use the same fuckin drum kit on every single beat! the same 808 kit on every beat if you listen to it. It dont matter tho tho it still sounds coo.

Helios

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Juicy J and Dj Paul are the reasons why I love Hip-Hop.

For me they something like GOD =) ... I'm listening to nuttin but that three six shit. Project Pat is one of the most creative rapper with his flow and his words... he kills.

Da Headbussaz - what happened to'm
thatz my favourite at the moment

but the lil wyte album is a KILLA, lil wyte the only white rapper who's real.

---- Nobody will ever be better than Juicy J and Dj Paul ---- ( don't forget about lil pat ). I appreciate those old triple six mafia underground tracks too ( like : suck a nigga dick, slob on my knob)

Helios

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I wonder what kind of equipment they use.
I got a triton but I would buy everythang they use...

members online