DJ Disconnected:

What helped you become a better producer?

• These forums

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (post what you learned from on this thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

DJ Disconnected

With my "about me" I added a pretty cool poll which you can answer while/after reading my thread if you want. ;) Thanks.

17 from Cleveland in Cleveland moved to Illinois to three years now I'm back. I wanted to produce since 2011 but waited until school and age wasn't a con. 2015 was about to end then I began producing. I have a website where I post my practice beats on www.djdisconnected.com
I also host a Skype group open for the public of producers wanting to communicate with other producers.

https://join.skype.com/w9gUl9lVn4lU

My goal is to make a live communication that's more mobile/user friendly then IRC that producers can contribute to helping each other on. I accept everyone new, old and in-between to the group as I started recently myself which makes me want to help others as I once really needed help too. So having this group for others would be great.

I also bought the website not because I'm good, not because my beats are for sale, but because I love rap, and want to produce as long as I can. I felt having a website was more inspiration to me and makes it fun to produce so I can put my stuff on there.

Any questions? Ask!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Welcome to the ILL!

Producers and beatmakers connecting is super important. It's something we've been doing here for years yet it's still hard to get everyone together at times, but it's worth a shot.