Did an interesting live studio recording session and interview with Noemotion Godz Crew Yesterday

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
It was a dope session. It was like crowdsourced rap recording over one of my newer beats. Also gave Ill a shoutout. See the entire show here:

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
The @Fury Beats record label name (is it yours?) is definitely NSFW

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
That's really dope, I never heard of this show. So the format is one producer is featured and everyone can just jump in and freestyle?

Oh yea and thanks for the shoutout!
You're welcome! A select producer gets an interview and their beat featured and then the people in chat submits bars for him to make the track to and he selects what he thinks are the best to include in the recording. You just join the discord from the link on video and submit a good beat for them. They are friendly. They've done over 800 of these live shows.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
You're welcome! A select producer gets an interview and their beat featured and then the people in chat submits bars for him to make the track to and he selects what he thinks are the best to include in the recording. You just join the discord from the link on video and submit a good beat for them. They are friendly. They've done over 800 of these live shows.
Yeah that's cool. It's too bad he doesn't have a ton of more views.

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Yeah that's cool. It's too bad he doesn't have a ton of more views.
Yes, I have Tube Buddy and it looks like comparatively over time about 2x the traffic of Ill or about 250 views to their content on their channel per day. Not huge however, some content they push more than others. For example, if you go to: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=noemotion+godz you will see some videos as high as 49K views, etc.

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
That's a dope session, beat is fire to begin with! Always nice to see the workflow of other artists.

(y)(y)
I agree and thanks for the compliment.

members online