De La Soul ft. MF DOOM - Rock Co.Kane Flow (JustIn Flow Remix)

JustIn Flow

ILLIEN
This is my latest one...

Got some new equipment and I'm specially interested in the balance of the mix (bass to hard, hats to high etc.)! What's your opinion? And can you tell me with what gear (Headphones, Smartphone, whatever...) you listen to it?
Thank you for listening!

Instrumental:

Remix with Vocals:

JustIn Flow

ILLIEN
Beats earbuds and smartphone here too.
All sounds dope here bass sits nice and hats maybe a slight bit harsh for my preference but that’s really trying to critique, good as is.

Love the remixes man.
Thank's for your feedback.
Yeah, the hats are really dominant here (and so should they), but they are not really good integrated.
Also nice to hear that you like my remixes! If you like more, go on my YouTube or Soundcloud, there are some more ;)

JustIn Flow

ILLIEN
mixwise it sounds dope, cant fault the mix. What I dont like and isnt working for me is the snare pattern, trying to nod my head and there is no groove for me to get into. Just feels too disjointed for my taste
Thank's for your feedback.
I think I know what you mean. This one is very special and It is not uncommon that it's not catching everybody. But all the Beats I made just came from my heart. I'm not really technically ;)
But your honest feedback means a lot to me. Especially cause your mixing skills are really good!

members online