Dc vs Mortal Kombat

T

TheMost

Seriously this game is nuts.

Sub Zero is my all time favorite Mortal Kombat ninja, Dc has dope guys too. Joker is funny as hell. Grapchis are sick, moves are nuts.

Flash is the shit tooo

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Those finishing moves are extremely corny...

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Ya, I was going to say the same thing... apparently Midway is in serious financial problems at the moment too... if this game doesn't do well, this means bad news for the company.

T

TheMost

^^^ yeah the dc finishing moves arent as sick as mortal KOmbat, i think yuo have to take into account that it is Dc they probably told midway not to have sick shit because of their image.

Dont matter tho the game is still fun

T

TheMost

^^ do it, dosent matter that the dc fatalaty's are as bloody.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i heard this game is cool but its gets kinda old after a while and u beat it pretty quickly..and plus theres no online play which is wack and kinda a waste of a dope idea

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
yeah, I played the online shit

wowww for real..thas wierd cuz the creator said on tv that they decided not to make i online..is it online for ps3?

T

TheMost

Its awsome when you whoop the guy and you start falling down, first time that shit happened me and my freinds were wilding out

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Gay..

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i think part of the storyline breaks down why he is a pussy.

well the creator on tv said its cuz hes effected by magic thas why he isnt the bst cuz someone asked him on tv specifically isnt superman the best and cant be killed

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

members online