DAWS, Sample Rates, Placebo Effect ?

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Interesting topic, sadly its a video where you have to click through unneccessary babbling to get the to the interesting stuff.

Thanks for sharing.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Interesting topic, sadly its a video where you have to click through unneccessary babbling to get the to the interesting stuff.

Thanks for sharing.
Ah i dunno I'm really liking his videos.

I'm hoping to see a lot more from him. He's trying to take a slightly different approach too, compared to other "internet audio advice" videos.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Ah i dunno I'm really liking his videos.

I'm hoping to see a lot more from him. He's trying to take a slightly different approach too, compared to other "internet audio advice" videos.
Ye, its not just him but videos in general. Peeps talk a lot and tell stories and drift away from the topic n stuff like that. Im just faster reading articles.

But yeah, ive watched some of his stuff, its good he makes this videos.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ye, its not just him but videos in general. Peeps talk a lot and tell stories and drift away from the topic n stuff like that. Im just faster reading articles.

This guy would greatly benefit from putting timestamps on his videos so viewers can skip ahead. Everyone should do this because I agree, there's a lot of fluff today and makes it hard to watch.

It's kind of like those websites where you're looking for a recipe but it's way at the bottom but first it's their life story about how their grandmother escaped her captors during the war and made this bread, only to have the recipe stolen by the Nazis but she got it back by killing them all with a pocket knife, then passed the recipe down and now it's on the internet so your fat ass can make this food and cover it with an optional cheese sauce.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.

Yeah I have zero patience for people waffling. And if your beat has an intro, best believe I'm skipping it. Some 7 minute video with 1 minute of content at the 5.5 minute mark or something.

And yeah like Fade said the time stamps/segments real handy.

Haven't felt I've needed them with his videos before, I enjoy em, and as I said he's not making mere tutorial vids, so the talk is part of it.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Placebo thing is interesting though in regards to what he says.

I've had it before when I was boosting an EQ in bypass thinking "wow this EQ is soo transparent and subtle, can barely hear the difference it's making"

I'm really glad to be aware that pros also do this

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I @Fade @Iron Keys watch vids more w/time stamps but don’t mind a story if it’s relevant to the subject at hand but condensed. Otherwise STFU.

members online