Da fuck.?!?! Rapper pisses his pants

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
What's even more disturbing is that everyone was freaking out and giving him props cause he pissed his pants. If only life were like that!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Its almost like he intentionally did it

I believe you're right, I think he knew that would distract everybody from what dude was about to say.

Did you all catch his last punch line? Dude says, "so whats the answer beouch, are you my BOYFRIEND or not?" ummm wouldn't that make him the beouch?...LOL!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ya that's true! So basically he's saying he's gay and wants to know if the other guy wants to go out with him or whatever. Or as Relic would say "another Saturday night".

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Aww lawwd hahaha. I saw this somewhere else and he said he did it on purpose lol (Or it was a comment on the page)

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
:fail:

wow. looks like he did it on purpose to get dude to mess up. funny as hell tho

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
LOL the dude pissed his pants = Epic win.

The dude battling him = Epic fail....No one cared what he had to say.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
You know, after watching so many really really bad 'battle' videos, I'd say 90% of the time, guys will throw in some kind of gay reference of being boyfriends... I don't have anything against gay people, but what the fuck?

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
lol, fucked up , how do you NOT use that against dude?
Easy lines like : When I rhyme I stomp MCs like ants , bitches get scared hit they B-Boy stance but piss they pants..
I mean that right there literally would have reversed that shit, I mean you ..if you have ANY freestyle talent... really should exploit that by using the shock value to your advantage..
Although you would have to be really quick to do so ... So as not to get thrown off.
Thats just crazy.

101 knows, that would NOT go in your favor down here lol.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
He did use it against him but that was the whole point. Basically he used a jedi mind trick on the crowd so it wouldn't have mattered what the other guy said...everybody would be trip'n off what he did. Still made him look stupid as heyell tho.