CONFESSIONS OF A HIPHOP HEAD 2013

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
i don't have a problem with losing your appetite for battle rap, but beyonce? the "old" beyonce, cool, i can accept that. but the "new" beyonce.....hell nah! LOL!

then again, aren't you from h-town? ain't nothing wrong with supporting the home team.

she just seems to swagger jack to me. she went from being beyonce knowles lead singer of destiny's child, to beyonce knowles, shakira clone, to beyonce, empowering women and little girls, to beyonce, queen b...kelly got a few hits being freaky and cursing, rhianna stays winning by not giving a fuck, so now i don't either, bitches bow down cause i'm from h-town and i'm a thug and i married a drug dealer. gtfoh!

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Although I do enjoy new hip-hop, I find a lot of it (even the good sounding stuff) is missing something. Like part of the soul is missing.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I will only listen to Beyonce if she's naked and sitting on my face. But then again....

stash-1-5113fcd8accbc.jpeg

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 170
Do you like it?
The Beyonce album? I've never listened to an entire Beyonce or Destiny's Child album in my life, and only decided to get this because of the 30 second video previews for each song. This is one of the best albums of the year,top 5, easily. Will have at least 5 smash hits, and that's conservative. Listen to it and u won't be sorry. Look at the videos with the songs, and you may literally never have a bad day again.