Concept Album! Graphic Novel Inspired.

Ghost Bazz

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 1

The falling man. Hurtling toward earth at hundreds of feet per second. Helpless to the force of gravity pulling him down with incredible speed. Will he find his parachute in time? And where will he find this metaphoric life line? Enter the mind of the falling man and find the answers.

The Falling Man’s Parachute is a narrative in audio cinema. It's a riddle wrapped in the mental trappings of a protagonist, struggling to make sense of modern life in the times we all find ourselves witness to.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
This is dope. I love seeing concept albums because it shows how much thought is actually put into it. This sounds like it really should be for a movie.

Ghost Bazz

Beatmaker
I’m going to be doing some videos to support the release of, The Falling Man’s Parachute. Here’s the first one. I’m new to posting on YouTube, so any tips/feedback is greatly appreciated!

Ghost Bazz

Beatmaker
Yo! Got a new addition to the series. The instrumental for this was made by sampling chops from the sp-808 into the e-mu e4xt for chromatic key-mapping... percussive elements from the e-mu proteus 2500... then tracked back into the sp-808 for final mix & master. Then final output to ableton. Hope u enjoy!