COD Advanced Warfare

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Anyone else playing this? I've been trying to play it but it's buggy as hell. They released an update but apparently it made things worse, LOL.

So far it's a great game but I'm just waiting for a fix for everything because sometimes it's almost unplayable.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
It looks good, I'll probably pick it up later when the price is a bit more reasonable... can't afford the 70$ price tag + tax...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
It looks good, I'll probably pick it up later when the price is a bit more reasonable... can't afford the 70$ price tag + tax...
I hear ya.

I have to play stuff like this by myself. Not good enough to play online. What system are you playing on?
PC. Me too, I don't even like multiplayer.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
What system you on Fade? I havnt gotten much into the online since i have a shit load of other games to finish, but it definitely has a more of a Titanfall feel now

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
What system you on Fade? I havnt gotten much into the online since i have a shit load of other games to finish, but it definitely has a more of a Titanfall feel now
I'm on PC. I wanted to try a cracked version of it before I buy it for Xbox but it's got a lot of issues. I don't know if it's like that for Xbox single player, but I think they said multiplayer is messed up with lots of lag.