classic movies

T

The Bastard

whut are some of the movies youfell in love wit growin up
my personal favorites were the superman movies,after that karate kid,and when i got a lil older the godfathers

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
Chrono said:
back to the future, neverending story, and the classic Spider Baby (1964)

Man i wasn't gonna say, but the neverending story popped into my head first, i seen that shit about 100 times man....bueller,.......bueller,......bueller

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
The Last Star Fighter (that was my shit!!!), Over the Top, Goonies, Teen Wolf, Back to the future, BeetleJuice, Top Gun, E.T. (C'mon NOW!!!!), Little Monsters, Robocop, Monster Squad....

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Star Wars, The Cannonball Run, The Dark Crystal, The Last Starfighter, Oh yeah, and all the Muppet Movies...LOL!

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Chrono said:
haha you had to say monster squad! me an my best friend at the time formed the monster squad click after that.. with laminated id cards that we drew on cardboard and laminated! hahha memories

LOL... What about garbage pail kids? Remember that?

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
eXampuL_oNe said:
LOL... What about garbage pail kids? Remember that?

hell yeah, I was born in 77' btw nice choice of movies
edit
hey Ex you were born in 84 what do you remember about the Garbage Pail kids? did they re-release them in 91 or have you been watching vh1? haha
btu no seriously.. how do you remember them, I thought they originally came out in like 84 or my timetables are all fucked up'

T

The Bastard

aw shit
johnny5.jpg

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
#5,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
I must be the odd man in the group... I was into shit like Apocalypse Now, Dr. Strangelove, Transformers the Movie, Clockwork Orange (I STILL watch that shit on a regular basis)...

I can't even front though... I was into Ninja Turtles and shit too.

T

The Bastard

Dantson said:
I can't even front though... I was into Ninja Turtles and shit too.
if u were a lil dood in the u.s. and u didnt like ninja turtles and pro wrestling, you were homo. the first martial arts shit i got into was karate kid like i said, into sum jean clead shit wit bloodsport