Check this Lambo out...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
A friend of my brother-in-law just bought this for his son...geeez, lucky guy!

lambox.jpg

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Haha, no I'm not into RC cars, but they were always cool. It was THE thing to have when you were a kid. Seriously though, nice car.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
"When you were a kid???" I'm still a kid, I refuse to grow old...it's just my body that's aging. Nah, but seriously, their are some cats up in their age that still really do get into RC'ing, I'm just not one of them...but I used to...lol.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
"When you were a kid???" I'm still a kid, I refuse to grow old...it's just my body that's aging. Nah, but seriously, their are some cats up in their age that still really do get into RC'ing, I'm just not one of them...but I used to...lol.

Man the pro races were mostly 20-40 yr olds, My dad worked part time at a place that held them. Cool peoples, and the races were good, competitive. Its def not as popular than in the 90's though.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
I see, it's still alive and flourishing here...we just had another new RC business open here maybe 3 months ago. They've got it all, Boats, Cars, Trucks, Helicopters, Airplanes, Jets...I mean they're even selling the fuel for the gas powered stuff by the gallons...lol. They've even started their own RC club.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
I see, it's still alive and flourishing here...we just had another new RC business open here maybe 3 months ago. They've got it all, Boats, Cars, Trucks, Helicopters, Airplanes, Jets...I mean they're even selling the fuel for the gas powered stuff by the gallons...lol. They've even started their own RC club.

Right, they must've all moved down there haha, most of the shops closed in the late 90's. But yea, the gas ones are the best, you never know what a RC car/truck is until you've driven one lol