Casey Anthony will walk....

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Which is something I called a while ago...

The state of Florida tried to give this broad first degree murder of her child based entirely on circumstantial evidence.....

Now this chick who knows what really happened to her daughter will walk and never will be tried again for her crimes...

Anyone following this??

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
I didnt, but Ive been in the conversations everywhere. Peoples comments are rarely about her walking and more about her being white and walking... thats about it

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ugh don't get me started.

I didn't watch the trial, only parts of it but from what I saw the defence was shit. She didn't win because she had good lawyers, she won because the prosecution didn't do their job. They failed to convince the jury.

Everyone knows she's guilty, even the jurors know, but unfortunately common sense can't overrule the law and the jurors needed to go on what was presented to them, which was a big steamy pile of crap.

With any luck, she'll be harassed for the rest of her life wherever she goes.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
There was enough evidence to put this bitch away for anything BUT premeditated murder/aggravated manslaughter.....

How are you going to show intent through circumstantial evidence? The state fucked up....now this bitch gets to walk and this little girl's death will never go avenged...

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I have followed it perephially (sp) and I was kinda shocked that she walked, one of the alt jurors said they could'nt prove how the child died beyond a reasonable doubt..
I might not like it but its the law...

Sometimes the DA loses too ...But WOW, way to drop the ball....

Im wondering if someone who had her convicted by the press will kill her?
Like some vigilante... I dont agree with that, but these days....

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
the baby was missing for a month and she hid the body. on top of that she continuously lied to the cops about her father her nanny and family upbringing. sounds like a guilty person to me.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
the baby was missing for a month and she hid the body. on top of that she continuously lied to the cops about her father her nanny and family upbringing. sounds like a guilty person to me.

No one said she was innocent....

But this shows she was guilty of what...? Hiding the fact that her baby was dead (which she was not on trial for) Nothing in this case has proved the baby's death was a result of PREMEDITATED murder.

People are pissed off at the jury...but those very people should be pissed off at the state for trying to go for capital murder.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
People are pissed off at the jury...but those very people should be pissed off at the state for trying to go for capital murder.

Exactly. I hear people complaining about our justice system, but i'm sure they rather live in a country were your have to be "proven guilty" instead of "proven innocent"

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
hide_yo.png

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44