Bugs

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Do not let the title, trailer or hype fool you...This movie aint all that..

Saw it this weekend..Not a horror movie...
Unless you count severe mental health issues and crack binges to be horror(which it could be)
But not in this case..The thing starts slow..Reeaal slow.It has scenes and quick shots of the same shit that to me had no bearing at all on the movie..
Additionally there ARE NO BUGS lol..
The first time buddy says he sees a bug I already knew what was going on..
I leaned over and whispered "There aint no bugs" , it took my wifey the rest of the movie and then thorough explanaition by me afterwards to get it.
Lots of my fellow movies goers got up and left on it...
What we have here is this... A crackhead and a derranged guy meet up at her dug ass motel room by way of her lesbo friend(no cool action there either).
Soon dude and the crackhead do the wild thing which allows homeboy to go nuts soon after.
You never see the crack binge but she has to be on it cuz the pipe while rarely shown being smoked is ever present.
Anyone who wraps their room and everything in it in tin foil to keep out "The signals" is definately having paranoid delusions..
At the end there is a big bar-b-q to save the bugs..
I say rent the thing when it comes out on dvd , which shouldnt be long.....

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
Yeah, i saw that crap last weekend too. I was ticked!!!!!!!!! The fact that they threw William Friedkin's name in there to bait everyone into thinking it was a horror film??!!! Hollywood and it's lowest!!! I blew 10 bucks on that trash man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
WTF. reviving a 4 year old thread for what. you bastard.