Bro: Do you feel like a pussy simp bitch?

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
The @Fade alpha male BS is more division, ditto for beta males, etc. and it's lame 'cause all men are products of nurture, environment, outside influences/stimuli. I like men who don't label themselves and men who don't aspire to be like none of these YT PUAs/neckbeard douche-y lames.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
The @Fade alpha male BS is more division, ditto for beta males, etc. and it's lame 'cause all men are products of nurture, environment, outside influences/stimuli. I like men who don't label themselves and men who don't aspire to be like none of these YT PUAs/neckbeard douche-y lames.
nah dem beta ass bitches. ill is for alphas only.

if you don't win battles you a beta ass bitch, that's why you need to stay at the ill until winning battles is part of your nature and you have a few badges to prove your alphaness!

illmuzik is a place for machos.

Macho Man Acceptance GIF

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Looks @Iron Keys like I'ma have to nominate myself for HIBIC Highly Ill Bitch In Charge

*cues theme*

Last edited:
nah dem beta ass bitches. ill is for alphas only.

if you don't win battles you a beta ass bitch, that's why you need to stay at the ill until winning battles is part of your nature and you have a few badges to prove your alphaness!

illmuzik is a place for machos.

Macho Man Acceptance GIF
If you lose battles then you're a beta, if you cry about losing battles then you're a girl or gay or both. Im alpha as fuck, my alpha cannot be contained. If I lose a battle Ill hide in the cupboard for a couple days considering my life choices acting like all is good

members online