BLOW by KHz. (1st Share. Constructive criticism is valued)

KHz

hey everyone. This is my 1st share & part of a project that I'm working on. Please check it out & give me feedback & i'll return. thanks in advance

seems to be a lot going on, and its not really working well all together, like @Iron Keys said about the panning, its a bit extreme and off putting tbh. Personally Id drop the vocal because once it goes it doesnt seem like so much is going on.
Maybe even if you just centered the vocal it might not be so disorientating.

Reactions: KHz

KHz

@ IronKeys; the panning was a trippy effect i was trying to aim for. @2GooD Productions yea. i just listened to it in my car. i hate the kick especially. i'm more concerned with the low end. i put the vocals there to fit the context of the beat. I'll drop it bc i don't wanna get racked for not clearing a sample.
thanks for the feedback fellas. i'm trying my best to get my beats/mixes up to par with some of the stuff i've heard on here. that's why i joined the group!

KHz

cool vibes... that panning is a bit mad tho, is it meant to be like that?

Are the vocals supposed to be very audible or they more providing like a texture like they do in PHonk?
I sampled the vocals from an old school Memphis rapper so yes, I was aiming for the PHonk vibe. Thanks for catching on to this

Wesbeats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 145
I think phonk is the vibe you were goin for fs
I listen to some phonk and thought about messin with it

The beat sound like it can be harder. Them kicks need to be punchin me in the face . Lol

I don’t think the vocals sound bad I wouldn’t have panned em. I listened on my Dre beats headphones and it sounded pretty clean on my end just the kick need to hit
Maybe added some cowbell

GoodShot

This is really weird, I haven't really heard panning like that before. I like it a lot though, I love that bass when it kicks in. The one thing I don't like is I just wish I could hear and understand the lyrics. I know mumble rap exists but I personally couldn't make out a word of it, I heard the word bathroom I think. But the way the vocals are in the track, purely the sound of them, seem perfect to me.

members online