Big things my illmuzik fam!!!!

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
yo, me and my boy Mine+US are gearing up to go on a 30 city nationwide tour with Josh Martinez & Awol One, I will post all the official dates when I find out, but it would be dope as hell to meet up with all the cats I've talked to on this site!!!!

also, we are on iTunes now!!!

peep the ad:
itunes_LoRes.jpg

stay up yall!!!!!

HOPPS

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Oh shit, dope!!! Im there if you headed to the tri-state.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Triumph Of the SPIRIT, word life! Deepest blessings from Israel!!! Best of luck, keep up the tremendous work! :thumb:

Broken Complex will go far... VERY FAR! Many thanks for the unprecedented support throughout the years my friend! Highly appreciated & kindly cherished...

Wish I could meet y'all... Oh well... ONE DAY WE SHALL MEET!

"The more one studies the harmony of music, and then studies human nature, how people agree and how they disagree, how there is attraction and repulsion, the more one will see that it is all music"

Respectfully Yours,
Wings

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Looks good! I love seeing it when members hookup and finally meet, so if any of you hookup, make sure to take plenty of pics and/or video. Of course some IllMuzik gang signs in the pics would be dope too. :D

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Thats wussup!

and i can't help but comment on the mustachio -- nice.

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
dooooope.

Congrats Hopps that's great to hear of your success. Let us know how touring is, i'd love to hear a 1st person perspective from one of illmuziks own.

and I also thought i'd mention i fell in love with your graphic design artist Jae West.. i'm probably going to use him when my album drops late summer. Anyways, peace to YOU+YOURS lol, thats great to hear!!

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
Thanks everyone, ya as soon as I know the exact dates I will definitely be posting em up

Fade: I am definitely gonna be documenting as much of it as I can, I want to write a daily blog cause chances are by the time I get home I wont remember what the fuck happened!

Thanks for loving the moustache, but yo..

it's a FU MAN CHU!!!

YAY E YAY!

members online