Best Producers Ever..

m.s

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Just Curious To Know The Opinions On Who Produces The Best Beats Man..
I Gotta Roll With Priemier And The Rza... Just Primo's Mass Appeal Beat Is On Of The Top 5 Ever.. And Da Rza's Shadow Boxin.. What Yall Think...

Please Keep In Mind Dre Just Started Makin Hot Beats When He Started Fuckin With East Coast Influences... Im Not Sayin He Is Not Hot But He Aint The Best...

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Just Blaze
Dr.Dre
Pete Rock
Primo
Jonny J

Kanye will probably be included in a few years too.

sAfE.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
m.s said:
I Gotta Roll With Priemier And The Rza... Just Primo's Mass Appeal Beat Is On Of The Top 5 Ever..

Damn I think that beat sucks.

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
m.s said:
Please Keep In Mind Dre Just Started Makin Hot Beats When He Started Fuckin With East Coast Influences... Im Not Sayin He Is Not Hot But He Aint The Best...

Ain't that a bitch! Some guy from NY thinking that only those peeps influenced by East Coast will drop hot shit. BTW who are the influences you're talking about? Was "The Chronic" influenced by the East? I mean, we all need to recognize where Hip-Hop "originated", but to say you need the influence to make hot beats is wrong.

Are we talking about who has the best production overall or who can drop a hotter beat? Rating the "Top 5 Songs" says nothing about who is a better producer. Some one-hit wonders drop hot shit.

IMO Dr. Dre is the best producer. Not only because the beats he compiles are hot, but also because he can sell records. He's also been in the game for a long time.

Where's RZA been at? Where's Premo? I'm not hating. I've liked them for years. I listen the the "Ownerz" instrumental CD daily. They've dropped some hot shit, but what makes them the best producers? I agree they're hot, but time continues forward. Only those who are the best will stay on top.

Ctrl

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
M!nd_Ctrl said:
Where's RZA been at? Where's Premo? I'm not hating. I've liked them for years. I listen the the "Ownerz" instrumental CD daily. They've dropped some hot shit, but what makes them the best producers? I agree they're hot, but time continues forward. Only those who are the best will stay on top.

Ctrl

yeh i agree, i think RZA and Primo only deserve the label 'best beat-maker', not producer.

sAfE.

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
m.s said:

Man you must be smoking some sherm sticks or some bullshit cuz that's the most retarded shit i ever heard in my life.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Just Blaze(Just brings some shit to the tables that amazes me)
Kanye West (very visual about his shit, when he makes a beat he makes sure he knows how the artist is gunna perform on it)
The Alchemist(Always has my head noddin whever i hear something by him and he knows how to produce a record with an artist)
Hi-teK(has one of the most soothing sounds i've ever heard and he can put an ill track together)
Organized Noise(these cats need to be credited heavily for there years in the industry and hits they've done.. Not only have they been around for fuckin 10+ years but they've always been super creative and original)
Timbaland(always ahead of the game)
Scott Storch(HE didnt become one of my favorite's until recently but he's in there too.. His shit is always bangin!)

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
o-a-ksavage said:
Damn I think that beat sucks.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat, that track is like one of the most classic hiphop songs ever man. damn

premo def. be doin it for

rza, marley marl, dre too. just blaze gettin there

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
m.s said:

Well you asked for the best PRODUCERS, so dre being influenced isn't a bad thing the best producers in the world are influenced by all sorts of things its their ability to incorporate all those elements and still make something that sounds like them and still sounds dope and sells that makes them the best !
also if we are talking proper producers people like just blaze don't really count i mean the guy is one of the best beatmakers in the world but i wouldn't call him a producer as such !

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Mass Appeal is just plain SICK

Dre is more of a geat producer then beat maker

And if someone else brings up sales in this thread,,,they will be banned.....

Sike! it will just piss me off more and I will be forced to call you names and make fun out of you constantly on the boards,,,,enjoy illmuzik and have a great day!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I gotta Say STOUPE from Jedi Mind Tricks..2-Rza 3-Premier 4-Havoc

T

The Bastard

Rhythmikal said:
yeh i agree, i think RZA and Primo only deserve the label 'best beat-maker', not producer.

sAfE.
you obviously havent heard any of the movies that the rza has scored. and it takes a lot more than being a ''beatmaker'' to score music for a film

but my top 5 fav are
rza
mathematiks
timbaland
tru master
psyco les and juju

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
Dre is more of a geat producer then beat maker

Yeah, so are we talking about hot beats or overall production?

StressWon said:
And if someone else brings up sales in this thread,,,they will be banned.....

Sike!...

It's completely relevant when talking about producers.

If sales don't matter, why are peeps on this site trying to sell records?

Ctrl

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
top 5 (note this is just a list of good producers top 5 is well a load of .....)
in no particular order
prince paul
dj premier
dr. dre
rza
rick rubin

this is a bollocks thread

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Most recently my list has changed I gotta put Just Blaze way up there, hes fuckin amazing lately, but the usual Dre, Primo and RZA up there, and also Alchemist who is a fuckin genius

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
you obviously havent heard any of the movies that the rza has scored. and it takes a lot more than being a ''beatmaker'' to score music for a film

but my top 5 fav are
rza
mathematiks
timbaland
tru master
psyco les and juju
that is tru....Rza wuz amaaaazin on the kill bill series...that def wuz the best music i ever heard on a movie..that right there puts him above almost anybody..Dre can never do sumthin like that

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Nnxt said:
Gamble and Huff
Tina Marie
Curtis Mayfield
Aretha Franklin
Quincy Jones

Not exactly in that order

Baby Face and La Reid aswell
Excellent Choices......I'm gonna stay with hip hop though and go with:
Timbo
Dre
Jay dee
Just blaze
HI Tek

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
well yea i mean the thread says Best PRODUCERS so i chose producers didnt think it mattered What genre

So i chose people that wrote.. mixed Arranged.. played and actually produced shit/hit after hit after hit when music was based on talent :)