*** Beat This! May 31, 2013 Voting ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
In order to vote, please reply to this thread with your top 5 picks, from 1st to 5th. You must pick 5, otherwise your votes won't count.

Like this:

1st place: name
2nd place: name
3rd place: name
4th place: name
5th place: name

Listen to the contestants: https://www.illmuzik.com/beat-this-competition/contestants/

Theme:
NONE

Please do not vote for your friends, vote simply for which beat is the best. We're trusting you to vote properly.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 170
1st place: Hardboiled
2nd place: Toryhooks
3rd place: Mercurywaters
4th place: DJFeedMe
5th place: JRockPsycho

MissMurder

1. JRockPsycho - "The Lost Chances"
2. SoberMindedMuzk - "Brolic"
3. Quintin James - "Extacy"
4. Hardboiled - "Come With Me"
5.Dj_ivo - "Bay-Bey"

I like that so many people entered so much interesting and different beats to listen to.
Jrock and Sober KILLED IT this time!!!
Im looking forward to hearing more.
pump up the jams people. Its summer, bring some life into these sounds.

toryhooks

Battle Points: 122
1st place: Mercurywaters - "Velocity"
2nd place: Mickimoore - "Ill La La"
3rd place: JRockPsycho - "The Lost Chances"
4th place: Djfeedme - "Spirit Of '89"
5th place:
Maknbeats - "Turn Down Da Sound"

Sooooooo many Good beats.

Maknbeats

Back to Work
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 56
Plenty of Treats on deck
1) Hardboiled
2) JRockPsycho
3) Dangerous
4) SoberMind
5) ToryHooks

All the tracks are banging, nothing but love for all of them. Dope cuts DJFeedMe!!! Also wish that Quintins was longer, listen to that ish after bouncing!! Sounded like it was gonna be hot

D

Dobbel D

1) djfeedme
2) sobermindedmuzk
3) jrockpsycho
4) mercurywaters
5) toryhooks

TACTIK

The most unique producer on here
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 527
1) Sober Minded Muzik had me bobbin my head over this thumpin beat as soon as I heard that dope beastie boys loop in "Brolic".

2) Mercury Waters really flips up everything over "Velocity" well over an ill bassline.

3) J Rock Psycho sets it off with his intro in "The Lost Chances" and flips it up well with his sample chops, bass
and drums.

4) Andrei Claudiu's "Activator" beat is pure heat, thumps hard and perfect for a performance.

5) Sucio puts together this solid serious soundin track "Your Mother Goes Slow and Deep" with a good combination of sounds

- Dangerous' "Ghetto Club Anthem" has a great sound for some chill rhymes and even some singing over the hook.

- DJ Feed Me rocks the perfect type of drum beat for those cuts on "Spirit of '89".

- DJ Ivo layers lots of digi sounds together well with this trippy beat "Bay-Bey".

- Dobble D's "Evig Ferie" is an original smooth yet upbeat and with some unique vocals.

- Hardboiled combines all kinds of dope change ups with multiple tracks in "Come With Me".

- Maknbeats throws together this loud and dark sounding beat "Turn Down Da Sound" with some good drum changes.

- Max Swift's MIDI skills work great for his beat "Swiftness" that would be great for a party if the drums would just bump a lil more.

- Mickimoore definitely throws together some nice club sounding drums and bass over these trippy "Ill La LA" voice chops.

- Quintin James' "Extacy" was sounding nice and smooth but left me hangin.

- Tory Hooks uses a nice yet quiet sounding soul sample over some clean drums in "Keep it Bangin".

Really bad way to vote...anyway.....YO
This is my personal ranking:

1st place: JRockPsycho - "The Lost Chances" (Magnificient)
2nd place: SoberMindedMuzk - "Brolic"
3rd place: Quintin James - "Extacy" (Too short good to improve some trick on it)
4th place: Andrei Claudiu - "Activator"
5th place: Djfeedme - "Spirit Of '89"

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online