Beat This! - March 2-3, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The next competition will be from March 2-3rd! See the information below.

Signups

The signups will be on March 2nd at around 8am ET, and end around 8pm ET. Voting will be for 1 day, on March 3rd, where the results will be posted the same day.

The Signup page is here (it will open up on the signup day)

Theme: NONE

You can use whatever sounds you want, samples, synths, just remember to read the rules for the rest of the restrictions. What the voters will be looking for is originality, creativity, mixing skills and overall dopeness!

Sponsor

This month, the competition will be sponsored by Greg Savage & DIY Music Biz, where the winner will get 1 on 1 consultation from industry insider Greg Savage on music licensing.

Rules

If you're not sure about the rules, read this thread.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the competition, please post them in here.

beatthis_flyer2016030203.png

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Unfortunately, the poll voting didn't work out as planned, so for this one we'll go back to the judging. It's a good system, although I know it's not in the open where everyone can see who voted for who. But the good thing is that it makes it much better to tally up the total points for everyone, unlike the poll which had some ties (plus the whole cheating aspect).

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
Lotta dope submissions. I can't remember how the voting works its been a while, but i think we pick our top 3?

1. HuggyHG - "Vested"

2. Moaklee - "Girl Named Sunny"

3. Tito Sanchez - "Inactive"

Lmfao special shout out to Sucio. That beat / the production was dope...Not sure how i feel about the vocals. -5 points for your dietary choices.

Last edited:

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
@Bugsy Best beat in the competition, imo... Drums sound good, mixing is on point. Great beat! Good luck!!

@Moaklee This beat is really dope... around 0:45 when that piano comes in... That's where the beat really gets going.

@Stone Flacco Really digging the beginning of this beat... Would've liked to hear more of the beginning before the change up.

@Sucio The beat itself sounds really good... but it's really hard to take seriously with those vocals lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online