Beat This! Competition - August 23-24, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIIGH

Battle Points: 27
Congrats to @SJAMBOK BEATS - There were so many incredible beats in this battle, it could be released as an album as is.
I wished I had like 4 votes this time!
@GrooveGenius thanks for the shout out, I need to work on my mixing/mastering!

Reactions: VVS

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
On a side note.... why does @Armani beat sound like a beat @Iron Keys would make.
This was one of the first things I noticed. And one of the first reasons I knew it was an Arvin beat.

Reasoning, he obv saw me win with some funk recently and thought he'd cheese off the back of it :LOL:
And also because there is a strand of the universe that connects us. Or something

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I don’t usually critique but @Armani beat is clean AF, had me imagining twisting my fingaz and walking (if only I knew how to do the latter)

Battle Points: 6
Congratulation to @SJAMBOK BEATS ! It was a toss up between @SJAMBOK BEATS and @1301.36 for me. @NIIGH had the ingredients to make a dope beat but it just wasn't hitting as hard as it needed to be as in mixing/mastering. On a side note.... why does @Armani beat sound like a beat @Iron Keys would make. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
@GrooveGenius Thx for Your Shoutout, i was motivated and stucked at my mixing till 30 minutes before deadline. Im Glad someone enjoyed it ^^ Was fun to be a part of this

And ,Yes, Congrats to @SJAMBOK BEATS .
& sorry for saying this but,
I really dont liked your Drums because they are Mixed Badly on the Headphones, but i accept the Fact that your Melody & the Samples are Well done.
Feel free to critique mine aswell, i grow on stuff like that

Maybe much of the voters are using their Mobile to hear Music but for me its just an extra Option to hear that the Bass is on Point on my own Mixings... I cant even imagine listening to music without (multiple)Headphones or Devices.

My Vote was for @Primz because he nailed the whole spectrum of his sound pretty well, in my opinion.
The Beat from, @Armani was my personal Runner-Up :LOL: these Gfunk vibes mixed with some sort of Disney/Pixar Movie got me totaly(y)

@GrooveGenius Thx for Your Shoutout, i was motivated and stucked at my mixing till 30 minutes before deadline. Im Glad someone enjoyed it ^^ Was fun to be a part of this

And ,Yes, Congrats to @SJAMBOK BEATS .
& sorry for saying this but,
I really dont liked your Drums because they are Mixed Badly on the Headphones, but i accept the Fact that your Melody & the Samples are Well done.
Feel free to critique mine aswell, i grow on stuff like that

Maybe much of the voters are using their Mobile to hear Music but for me its just an extra Option to hear that the Bass is on Point on my own Mixings... I cant even imagine listening to music without (multiple)Headphones or Devices.

My Vote was for @Primz because he nailed the whole spectrum of his sound pretty well, in my opinion.
The Beat from, @Armani was my personal Runner-Up :LOL: these Gfunk vibes mixed with some sort of Disney/Pixar Movie got me totaly(y)
Thank you Bro, much appreciated. Iv mastered my own sound at the moment and have learnt hot to master better than i did before.

Status
Not open for further replies.