Beat Battle

Muszolini

I like beats.
Battle Points: 76
ive been streaming through the web and was locked onto beat making contest.
i see a small flaw to this growing era, there isnt any catogeorized style of beats... basically Trap Pop type beats going againts m.o.p.type beats... i wouldnt know how you can make a call on completely two different type of directions..
thats my little rant, but i love the idea of this stuff..
pre made or completed beats battling.
making a live beat under certain minutes
i see 9th wonder and boi1da as judges in these battle of the beat makers events.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ya I like them but I think they should be making or replaying their beats on the stage, rather than just stand there and nod their heads.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
the year was 2006... when beat battles were BEAT BATTLES!!! i was in this shit twice.. the mighty RS7000 vs the ASRx, and lost twice... oh how pissed i was... this aint my battle tho.. lol

for the record tho, i finally did win 1 a few yrs later, in a different contest... beating 3 MPC 2000s that were in my way!

da relic

Mixtape Meeko

Mixtape Meeko
ive been streaming through the web and was locked onto beat making contest.
i see a small flaw to this growing era, there isnt any catogeorized style of beats... basically Trap Pop type beats going againts m.o.p.type beats... i wouldnt know how you can make a call on completely two different type of directions..
thats my little rant, but i love the idea of this stuff..
pre made or completed beats battling.
making a live beat under certain minutes
i see 9th wonder and boi1da as judges in these battle of the beat makers events.

Yeah thats my dislike about beat battles. You can't put trap beats up against boom bap. Two totally different categories.

members online